Resident Career Day Job Fair
September 20, 2017
2017 Career Day Supporters
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
CEP America, Inc.
Columbia University | NewYork-Presbyterian
Emergency Medicine Associates, P.A., P.C.
Emergency Medicine Professionals, P.A.
Emergency Service Partners, L.P.
Envision Physician Services/EmCare
Guthrie Medical Group, P.C.
Island Medical Management
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Mount Sinai Health System
NYC Army Medical Recruiting Center
Physicians' Practice Enhancement, LLC
Progressive Emergency Physicians
Rochester Regional Health
Schumacher Clinical Partners
TeedCo Healthcare Recruiting
US Acute Care Solutions
White Plains Hospital
Register Now (Only 1 table remains)
New York Academy of Medicine
1216-5th Avenue & 103rd Street
New York, NY 10029
Emergency Medicine Residents Career Day is designed to help residents evaluate career options, discover job opportunities and gain insight into the interviewing and negotiation process. Career Day is incorporated into the Wednesday teaching day for 25 New York State residency programs. The 2016 meeting attracted over 300 New York State emergency medicine residents.
An unparalleled opportunity for you to reach New York State emergency medicine residents. Involvement will be beneficial to your recruitment efforts.
Choose how to participate in this valuable program:
- CAREER DAY SUPPORTER
- JOB FAIR
- JOB CATALOG
CAREER DAY SUPPORTER “the works”
Supporter Fee: $1,900 ($2,500 value)
Expand your visibility with New York State residents as a supporter of the 2017 Career Day. Career Day Support offers the best value and includes:
- Two Job Catalog listings ($400 Value)
- One table at the Job Fair for up to two company representatives ($1,600 Value)
- Company recognition in on-site materials ($50 Value)
- Company recognition in Career Day signage ($50 Value)
- Acknowledgement on New York ACEP’s website (priceless)
- Acknowledgement in quarterly newsletter, the Empire State EPIC ($400 Value)
JOB FAIR: Space is limited to 38 tables
Single Hospital - $750
Health System Networks, Groups and Recruiting Firms - $1,600
New York State has an outstanding pool of emergency medicine residents interested in learning about your career opportunities. You won't want to miss this opportunity to meet in person with New York emergency medicine residents.
Job Fair begins at 11:00, immediately following the program. Tables will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis on the day of the program.
A badge for up to two representatives and an identifying sign for your company/hospital will be provided. Additional fee of $100 for third representative (not to exceed three). Fee includes one table.
Job Catalog Fee: $200 per form
The Job Catalog is a perfect companion piece to the Job Fair to enhance your visibility at Career Day. Or, if you are unable to attend, promote your open positions. The Job Catalog will be distributed to Career Day attendees via the Career Day WebApp and sent electronically to reaching nearly 980 residents across the New York State. One job opportunity per form.
Full payment must accompany application to confirm participation. No application will be processed without payment. No refund will be made on space that is not utilized during job fair hours. Cancellations must be requested in writing by August 30, 2017. All cancellations are subject to a $100 processing fee. Refunds will not be made after August 30, 2017. To complete your application, do the following:
- Register online at this link
- If participating as a Supporter or purchasing a Job Catalog entry, be sure to complete a job catalog form for each open position by using this link .
New York ACEP requests you refrain from dismantling until 12:30 pm.
Job Fair Guidelines
The Job Fair will be held in Room 20 located on the second floor
- All fair participants will be provided with an 8' undraped table and an identifying sign for your company/hospital
- Name badges must be worn at all times
- Two representatives per table (additional fee of $100 applies for a third representative)
- Representatives must stand in front of table and not behind. We ask that they remain at their own table and not wander around the exhibit hall or enter another company's unoccupied space
- All items must be placed on the table ~ not behind or beside
- No signs may be taped or adhered to the walls