Resident Career Day Job Fair
August 26, 2020
New York Academy of Medicine
1216-5th Avenue & 103rd Street
New York, NY 10029
Emergency Medicine Residents Career Day is designed to help residents evaluate career options, discover job opportunities and gain insight into the interviewing and negotiation process. Career Day is incorporated into the Wednesday teaching day for 29 New York State residency programs. The 2019 meeting attracted over 300 New York State emergency medicine residents.
An unparalleled opportunity for you to reach New York State emergency medicine residents. Involvement will be beneficial to your recruitment efforts.
Choose how to participate in this valuable program:
- CAREER DAY SUPPORTER
- JOB FAIR
- JOB CATALOG
CAREER DAY SUPPORTER “the works”
Supporter Fee: $1,900 ($2,500 value)
Expand your visibility with New York State residents as a supporter of the 2020 Career Day. Career Day Support offers the best value and includes:
- Two Job Catalog listings ($400 Value)
- One table at the Job Fair for up to two company representatives ($1,600 Value)
- Company recognition in on-site materials ($50 Value)
- Company recognition in Career Day signage ($50 Value)
- Acknowledgement on New York ACEP’s website (priceless)
- Acknowledgement in quarterly newsletter, the Empire State EPIC ($400 Value)
JOB FAIR: Space is limited to 38 tables
Single Hospital - $750 (by July 1); $900 (after July 1); $975 (after August 1)
Health System Networks, Groups and Recruiting Firms - $1,600 (by July 1); $1,750 (after July 1); $1,825 (after August 1)
New York State has an outstanding pool of emergency medicine residents interested in learning about your career opportunities. You won't want to miss this opportunity to meet in person with New York emergency medicine residents.
Job Fair begins at 11:00, immediately following the program. Tables will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis on the day of the program.
A badge for up to two representatives and an identifying sign for your company/hospital will be provided. Additional fee of $100 for third representative (not to exceed three). Fee includes one table.
Job Catalog Fee: $200 per form
The Job Catalog is a perfect companion piece to the Job Fair to enhance your visibility at Career Day. Or, if you are unable to attend, promote your open positions. The Job Catalog will be distributed to Career Day attendees via the Career Day WebApp and sent electronically to over 1,000 residents across New York State. One job opportunity per form.
Full payment must accompany application to confirm participation. No application will be processed without payment. No refund will be made on space that is not utilized during job fair hours. Cancellations must be requested in writing by July 15, 2020. All cancellations are subject to a $150 processing fee. Refunds will not be made after July 15, 2020. To complete your application, do the following:
- Register online.
- If participating as a Supporter or purchasing a Job Catalog entry, be sure to complete a job catalog form for each open position.
New York ACEP requests you refrain from dismantling until 12:30 pm.
Job Fair Guidelines
The Job Fair will be held in Room 20 located on the second floor
- All fair participants will be provided with an 8' undraped table and an identifying sign for your company/hospital
- Name badges must be worn at all times
- Two representatives per table (additional fee of $100 applies for a third representative)
- Representatives must stand in front of table and not behind. We ask that they remain at their own table and not wander around the exhibit hall or enter another company's unoccupied space
- All items must be placed on the table ~ not behind or beside
- No signs may be taped or adhered to the walls
2019 Career Day Supporters
Envision Physician Services
Mount Sinai Health System
Physician Affiliate Group of New York
Progressive Emergency Physicians
TeedCo. Healthcare Recruiting
The Guthrie Clinic
US Acute Care Solutions