Online Career Catalog
Bassett Healthcare Network - Cooperstown, NY
Columbia Memorial Hospital - Hudson, NY
Eastern Finger Lakes Emergency Medical Care, Auburn, NY
MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center - Poughkeepsie, NY
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital - New Rochelle, NY
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital/Westchester Medical Center - New Rochelle/Westchester, NY
NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital (NYP/LH) - Westchester County, NY
MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center. Opening for an Emergency Medicine Physician (must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine) for this 243-bed community hospital, which has an annual ED volume of 28,000 visits.
Enjoy full practice support, including AP coverage and scribes at this 25-bed ED featuring private rooms, 10 psychiatric beds, fast track, a physician-friendly EMR and is New York State’s busiest Level II Trauma Center with three Trauma bays.
• Superior compensation- Rates Recently Increased
• Comprehensive benefits (Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401K, Disability, CME)
• Site incentive bonus
• Malpractice Insurance Provided
• Full practice support (including scribes and associate practitioners)
• Conveniently located in beautiful Dutchess County-midway between NYC and Albany with rail commuter service to NYC via the MTA Metro-North Railroad and to Pennsylvania Station via Amtrak
• Four-seasons of recreational activities, situated on the Hudson River with endless watersport options\
• Excellent school system including four colleges (Bard, Marist, Vassar and Dutchess County Community College) and the world-famous Culinary Institute of America.
• Cultural offerings include: charming historic districts, art galleries, theaters, numerous museums, Hudson Valley Philharmonic, Mid-Hudson Civic Center (hockey, musical concerts, etc.), antiquing, farmers markets, wineries and numerous restaurants.
• Outdoor activities include: hiking, biking, boating, golf, close to great skiing/snowboarding, ballooning, numerous parks and gardens, the Appalachian Trail, horseback riding and the Walkway Over the Hudson State Historical Park
Contact: Jim Davis – Sr. Recruiter
DirectLine: (973) 251-1077
Mobile: (862) 823-6445
Albany Memorial Hospital. It's more than a job, it's your life. At Emergency Medicine Physicians (EMP), we don't just provide good emergency medicine jobs, we cultivate rewarding emergency medicine careers. We want you to love coming to work each day because you believe in what you do and the people with whom you work. We know location carries a lot of weight when you're looking at emergency medicine jobs. At EMP, our emergency medicine physicians can relocate when new emergency medicine job opportunities become available without losing seniority or their progression toward profit sharing or equity. We have the following opportunities available in NY state.
Albany Memorial Hospital sees 46,000 ED pts/yr in a newly renovated, state-of-the-art facility. Samaritan Hospital in Troy is a respected community hospital minutes from Albany seeing 46,000 ED pts/yr. EMP physicians enjoy a high quality of life and outstanding partnership opportunities.
• Equal profit sharing and equal equity ownership. You will become an owner at the end of your third year - no buy in.
• Funded pension equal to 13.27% of your gross wage up to $34,500 per year - every year.
• $8,000 annual expense account - tax free.
• Occurrence malpractice coverage.
• EMP physicians equally own the malpractice company. Decisions to settle claims rest with us.
• Full medical benefits including own occupation disability and paid maternity leave.
EMA, one of the country’s most respected, emergency medicine physician groups, has a unique blended practice opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physician in Westchester County.
Enjoy practice diversity at two dynamic health systems: WMCHealth at Westchester Medical Center (627-bed tertiary care hospital with an annual ED volume of 40,000 visits) and Montefiore Health System at Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital (252-bed teaching hospital with an ED volume of 38,000 visits).
This unique opportunity, split between two well-respected EDs, enables you to experience a community hospital that receives outstanding local support and the fast-paced practice environment of a tertiary care receiving center with high tech specialties and subspecialties.
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital Profile:
21 bed “No Wait” ED with bedside registration; Full practice support with scribes, APPs and EMR and Stroke Center
Westchester Medical Center Profile:
33 bed ED; Level I Trauma Center; Pediatric ED; Full practice support with scribes, APPs and EMR and Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital
Join an organization that Modern Healthcare has recognized four times as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the highest ranking ED practice management group in 2013 and 2014.
The Valhalla/New Rochelle areas are 15 minutes from upper Manhattan, 90 minutes from ski resorts and 30 minutes to beaches; award-winning school systems-including prominent private schools, three universities and numerous cultural attractions.
EMA Physicians Enjoy:
- An Exceptional Quality of Practice
- Superior Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits (Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401k, Disability, Elective Deferral Plan, Wellness Plan and CME)
- Long-Term Stable Contracts
- High Physician Retention Rate
Contact: Jonathan Hughes – Senior Recruiter
Direct Line: (973) 251-1190
Mobile: (267) 254-9897
EmCare Partners Group is seeking an Emergency Physician to work at St. Peter’s Hospital located in Albany, NY. This facility is a designated Magnet Hospital for excellence and was also ranked among the 12th overall best hospitals by US News and World Report. St. Peter’s has experienced a tremendous amount of renovation and growth within the past two years.
St. Peter’s Hospital:
- Full Practice support with advanced practitioners, medical scribes, and EMR
- Stable Team of Physicians
- 487 bed hospital
- 33 ED beds
- Academically Affiliated with Albany Medical College
- Stroke Designated
- Earned Health Grades Distinguished Hospital award for patient safety from 2004-2007
- Earned Solucient’s Top 100 Stroke Hospital and Top 100 Hospital awards
- Named a “best employer” also one of the region’s “Great Places to Work” by the Business Review, a local weekly publication.
Emcare Partners Group Offers:
- 50K Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- RVU Incentives (Approx. $15/Hour)
- Competitive hourly rates
- Insurance (health, disability, life, dental, and vision)
- CME / Business expense allowance
- Malpractice Coverage
- 401k and Deferral Plan.
- Albany is the 2nd oldest surviving settlement from the original 13 colonies. Located just 3 hours from New York City, Boston and Montreal, residents of Albany are able to enjoy diverse cultures and geographic regions
- Recreational offerings include boating, fishing, skiing, snowboarding, snow-shoeing, hiking and biking
- Close proximity to Baseball Hall of Fame, Adirondacks, Catskill Mountain ranges and Saratoga Springs
- Cultural offerings include museums, art galleries, eclectic restaurants, historic sites, aquatic duck tours, trolley tours, boutiques and more
Please contact me if you'd like to discuss this outstanding opportunity further. We also offer a Physician referral bonus of $4,000 for successful placements!
For more information about this position contact:
Ryan Holcombe – Recruiter
Direct Line: (973) 251-1092
EM Physician Opportunity – Beautiful location on Hudson River – Columbia Memorial Hospital
EmCare Partners Group is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physicians or Board Certified Family Practice Physicians with previous Emergency Medicine experience to staff the Emergency Department at Columbia Memorial Hospital located in Hudson, NY.
- 192-bed acute care hospital
- Serves Albany, Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Rensselaer, and Ulster counties
- Offers a full complement of specialty services
- ED annual volume of 34,000 visits
- Autism-friendly ED
- Bedside registration
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR
- Fast track
- ½ hour from Albany and 2 hours from NYC
- Hudson, NY is a quaint, historic town, located on the Hudson River and features a lively downtown area, home to an eclectic mix of more than 65 restaurants and shops.
- Four seasons of outdoor recreational activities, including hiking, biking, fishing, skiing, snowboarding and more
- Recognized as one of the premier antiquing centers in the country
- Enjoy numerous events such as the opera, theater, famer’s markets, wineries and brew pubs
EmCare Partner’s Group Offers:
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- CME/Business Expense Allowance
- Malpractice Coverage
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan
Please contact me if you'd like to discuss this outstanding opportunity further. If you're on the lookout for a new venture, but this is not the right fit for you, please reach out and we can review additional opportunities in New York or New Jersey.
Judy Vince – Recruiter
EmCare Partners Group is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital located in New Rochelle, NY.
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital is a 476-bed community teaching hospital located in New Rochelle, New York, and a member of Montefiore Health System, Inc. This facility is a major teaching affiliate of New York Medical College and received the 2009 National Quality Award from Premier Healthcare Alliance.
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital’s Emergency Department sees 38,000 visits annually and has 21 beds. The Emergency Department is a Level II Trauma Center and Stroke Center.
- Received Westchester County Certificate of Merit for Heroism
- ED patient navigator
- Therapeutic hypothermia treatment
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR
New Rochelle, NY is just 15 minutes from Upper Manhattan and offers an ethnically diverse population. Residents of New Rochelle enjoy several cultural attractions including an art museum, public library, town green, family-friendly events, seasonal festivals, concerts, outdoor movies, children’s library and a public playground.
- Historic district, bustling waterfront, beaches, parks, award-winning public school system, prominent private schools and three universities
- New waterfront development planned featuring residencies, shops, restaurants, a boardwalk and open space
For more information, Please contact:
Judy Vince – Recruiter
Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking qualified Emergency Physicians to join our staff, serving patients in our growing multi-hospital network. Candidate must be ABEM Certified and/or Emergency Medicine Residency trained.
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in upstate New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Key Features of this Position:
Multi Specialty Group, Closed Medical Staff, 270+ physicians PA Coverage and Excellent Support Staff 132/ 12 hour shifts per year -Incentive Opportunities for additional shifts worked Yearly Incentive Bonus (Productivity, Patient Satisfaction, Core Measures) Group employed model with competitive salary Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance Nestled in the foothills of the Adirondack and Catskill Mountains, Bassett Medical Center is located in Cooperstown, New York, a beautiful resort village on Otsego Lake. Home to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, the Glimmerglass Opera Company, and the Fenimore Art Museum, the area also boasts many cultural and four season recreational advantages including theater, music, museums, golf, sailing, hiking, and skiing.
Eastern Finger Lakes Emergency Medical Care has openings for full-time and permanent part-time Emergency Physicians to provide direct patient care in the 27,000/year ED at Auburn Community Hospital (ACH). Eastern Finger Lakes EMC is owned and directed by local EM physicians who enjoy excellent relationships with the on-call Medical Staff, Hospitalists, Hospital Administration and departments of Laboratory, Radiology, Information Technology and the local Emergency Medical Transport Services.
ACH is the sole acute care hospital for Cayuga County. This is community emergency care at its best. The attending physician shifts are 12 hours beginning at 7 a.m. or 7 p.m. Full time physicians generally cover three to four shifts per week at a competitive hourly rate. The very competent mid-level providers work staggered 12 hour shifts covering 19 hours/day with triple coverage at the busiest times. The ED nursing staff is well organized and very supportive of the medical providers. The ED at ACH has 27 private treatment rooms in which to treat patients.
Auburn sits at the northern end of four of the Eastern most Finger Lakes. Auburn is only 45 minutes to the Syracuse International Airport. History abounds in this Central NY area. Auburn was home to notables William H. Seward, Secretary of State to President Lincoln and Harriet Tubman, famed abolitionist. Additionally the city is a short 15 minute ride from the quaint village of Skaneateles at the north end of Skaneateles Lake and 40 minutes from Ithaca, the home of Cornell University. The area is rich with the offerings of the many wineries along the Cayuga Lake wine trails as well as many beautiful state parks noted for spectacular waterfalls.
Applicants must meet all Hospital, NY State and Federal requirements for the position of Attending Emergency Physician.
The NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital (NYP/LH) is looking for Board Certified/Eligible Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Westchester County, New York. Opportunities are available at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital (NYP/LH), a 288-bed hospital which has provided superior healthcare to the residents of Southern Westchester County and the surrounding communities since 1909. NYP/LH is a designated New York State Stroke Center and is known for excellence in Breast Imaging, Bariatric Surgery, Cardiology and Oncology. NYP/LH provides emergency care to approximately 45,000 individuals/year.
Highlights about our Emergency Medicine Department include the following:
• Provide service to Adults and Pediatrics (15-20% peds)
• Fast Track
• Double coverage
• Full-time, part-time and per diem opportunities available
Bronxville, New York is located in the heart of Southern Westchester County. This area isconveniently located to many main thoroughfares, as well as easy access from NYC via Metro North from Grand Central Terminal.
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups is part of the physician division of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems. NewYork-Presbyterian is affiliated with two renowned medical schools, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and Weill Cornell Medicine. In collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups provide coordinated care delivery throughout the region and access to leading healthcare services and world-renowned specialists.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
NewYork-Presbyterian is an equal opportunity employer.