Online Career Catalog
Bassett Healthcare Network - Cooperstown, NY
CarePoint Health - Hoboken, NJ
Columbia Memorial Hospital - Hudson, NY
MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center - Poughkeepsie, NY
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital - New Rochelle, NY
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital/Westchester Medical Center - New Rochelle/Westchester, NY
NYU Langone Medical Center - New York, NY
Nyack Hospital - Nyack, NY
TeedCo. Healthcare Recruiting - New York
White Plains Hospital - White Plains, NY
MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center. Opening for an Emergency Medicine Physician (must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine) for this 243-bed community hospital, which has an annual ED volume of 28,000 visits.
Enjoy full practice support, including AP coverage and scribes at this 25-bed ED featuring private rooms, 10 psychiatric beds, fast track, a physician-friendly EMR and is New York State’s busiest Level II Trauma Center with three Trauma bays.
• Superior compensation- Rates Recently Increased
• Comprehensive benefits (Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401K, Disability, CME)
• Site incentive bonus
• Malpractice Insurance Provided
• Full practice support (including scribes and associate practitioners)
• Conveniently located in beautiful Dutchess County-midway between NYC and Albany with rail commuter service to NYC via the MTA Metro-North Railroad and to Pennsylvania Station via Amtrak
• Four-seasons of recreational activities, situated on the Hudson River with endless watersport options\
• Excellent school system including four colleges (Bard, Marist, Vassar and Dutchess County Community College) and the world-famous Culinary Institute of America.
• Cultural offerings include: charming historic districts, art galleries, theaters, numerous museums, Hudson Valley Philharmonic, Mid-Hudson Civic Center (hockey, musical concerts, etc.), antiquing, farmers markets, wineries and numerous restaurants.
• Outdoor activities include: hiking, biking, boating, golf, close to great skiing/snowboarding, ballooning, numerous parks and gardens, the Appalachian Trail, horseback riding and the Walkway Over the Hudson State Historical Park
Contact: Jim Davis – Sr. Recruiter
DirectLine: (973) 251-1077
Mobile: (862) 823-6445
Albany Memorial Hospital. It's more than a job, it's your life. At Emergency Medicine Physicians (EMP), we don't just provide good emergency medicine jobs, we cultivate rewarding emergency medicine careers. We want you to love coming to work each day because you believe in what you do and the people with whom you work. We know location carries a lot of weight when you're looking at emergency medicine jobs. At EMP, our emergency medicine physicians can relocate when new emergency medicine job opportunities become available without losing seniority or their progression toward profit sharing or equity. We have the following opportunities available in NY state.
Albany Memorial Hospital sees 46,000 ED pts/yr in a newly renovated, state-of-the-art facility. Samaritan Hospital in Troy is a respected community hospital minutes from Albany seeing 46,000 ED pts/yr. EMP physicians enjoy a high quality of life and outstanding partnership opportunities.
• Equal profit sharing and equal equity ownership. You will become an owner at the end of your third year - no buy in.
• Funded pension equal to 13.27% of your gross wage up to $34,500 per year - every year.
• $8,000 annual expense account - tax free.
• Occurrence malpractice coverage.
• EMP physicians equally own the malpractice company. Decisions to settle claims rest with us.
• Full medical benefits including own occupation disability and paid maternity leave.
EMA, one of the country’s most respected, emergency medicine physician groups, has a unique blended practice opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physician in Westchester County.
Enjoy practice diversity at two dynamic health systems: WMCHealth at Westchester Medical Center (627-bed tertiary care hospital with an annual ED volume of 40,000 visits) and Montefiore Health System at Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital (252-bed teaching hospital with an ED volume of 38,000 visits).
This unique opportunity, split between two well-respected EDs, enables you to experience a community hospital that receives outstanding local support and the fast-paced practice environment of a tertiary care receiving center with high tech specialties and subspecialties.
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital Profile:
21 bed “No Wait” ED with bedside registration; Full practice support with scribes, APPs and EMR and Stroke Center
Westchester Medical Center Profile:
33 bed ED; Level I Trauma Center; Pediatric ED; Full practice support with scribes, APPs and EMR and Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital
Join an organization that Modern Healthcare has recognized four times as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the highest ranking ED practice management group in 2013 and 2014.
The Valhalla/New Rochelle areas are 15 minutes from upper Manhattan, 90 minutes from ski resorts and 30 minutes to beaches; award-winning school systems-including prominent private schools, three universities and numerous cultural attractions.
EMA Physicians Enjoy:
- An Exceptional Quality of Practice
- Superior Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits (Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401k, Disability, Elective Deferral Plan, Wellness Plan and CME)
- Long-Term Stable Contracts
- High Physician Retention Rate
Contact: Jonathan Hughes – Senior Recruiter
Direct Line: (973) 251-1190
Mobile: (267) 254-9897
EmCare Partners Group is seeking an Emergency Physician to work at St. Peter’s Hospital located in Albany, NY. This facility is a designated Magnet Hospital for excellence and was also ranked among the 12th overall best hospitals by US News and World Report. St. Peter’s has experienced a tremendous amount of renovation and growth within the past two years.
St. Peter’s Hospital:
- Full Practice support with advanced practitioners, medical scribes, and EMR
- Stable Team of Physicians
- 487 bed hospital
- 33 ED beds
- Academically Affiliated with Albany Medical College
- Stroke Designated
- Earned Health Grades Distinguished Hospital award for patient safety from 2004-2007
- Earned Solucient’s Top 100 Stroke Hospital and Top 100 Hospital awards
- Named a “best employer” also one of the region’s “Great Places to Work” by the Business Review, a local weekly publication.
Emcare Partners Group Offers:
- 50K Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- RVU Incentives (Approx. $15/Hour)
- Competitive hourly rates
- Insurance (health, disability, life, dental, and vision)
- CME / Business expense allowance
- Malpractice Coverage
- 401k and Deferral Plan.
- Albany is the 2nd oldest surviving settlement from the original 13 colonies. Located just 3 hours from New York City, Boston and Montreal, residents of Albany are able to enjoy diverse cultures and geographic regions
- Recreational offerings include boating, fishing, skiing, snowboarding, snow-shoeing, hiking and biking
- Close proximity to Baseball Hall of Fame, Adirondacks, Catskill Mountain ranges and Saratoga Springs
- Cultural offerings include museums, art galleries, eclectic restaurants, historic sites, aquatic duck tours, trolley tours, boutiques and more
Please contact me if you'd like to discuss this outstanding opportunity further. We also offer a Physician referral bonus of $4,000 for successful placements!
For more information about this position contact:
Ryan Holcombe – Recruiter
Direct Line: (973) 251-1092
EM Physician Opportunity – Beautiful location on Hudson River – Columbia Memorial Hospital
EmCare Partners Group is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physicians or Board Certified Family Practice Physicians with previous Emergency Medicine experience to staff the Emergency Department at Columbia Memorial Hospital located in Hudson, NY.
- 192-bed acute care hospital
- Serves Albany, Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Rensselaer, and Ulster counties
- Offers a full complement of specialty services
- ED annual volume of 34,000 visits
- Autism-friendly ED
- Bedside registration
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR
- Fast track
- ½ hour from Albany and 2 hours from NYC
- Hudson, NY is a quaint, historic town, located on the Hudson River and features a lively downtown area, home to an eclectic mix of more than 65 restaurants and shops.
- Four seasons of outdoor recreational activities, including hiking, biking, fishing, skiing, snowboarding and more
- Recognized as one of the premier antiquing centers in the country
- Enjoy numerous events such as the opera, theater, famer’s markets, wineries and brew pubs
EmCare Partner’s Group Offers:
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- CME/Business Expense Allowance
- Malpractice Coverage
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan
Please contact me if you'd like to discuss this outstanding opportunity further. If you're on the lookout for a new venture, but this is not the right fit for you, please reach out and we can review additional opportunities in New York or New Jersey.
Judy Vince – Recruiter
Emergency Dept. Medical Director - 25 Miles from NYC!
EmCare Partners Group is seeking an Emergency Medicine trained and Board Certified Medical Director to provide onsite management of the clinical and administrative aspects of our Emergency Department at Montefiore Nyack Hospital located in Nyack, NY. Interested candidates are required to have ED Leadership experience at the Director or Associate Director level.
Nyack Hospital is a 375-bed community acute care medical / surgical hospital located in Rockland County, NY and a member of the Montefiore Health System.
• 58,000 ED visits annually
• 37 ED beds
• Designated Level III Trauma Center
• Pediatric Emergency Department
• RDU Unit
• Express Care
• Stroke Center
• "No Wait" ED with 30-minute service standard
• Full practice support with Advanced Practice Providers and medical Scribes
• EMR System
Nyack, NY is located approximately 40 minutes from New York City with convenient access to northern New Jersey and Westchester County, NY. Residents of Nyack, NY enjoy 32,000 acres of parklands, lakes, and streams connected to the Hudson River. This location has 4-season recreation.
• Hiking trails, swimming, fishing, boating, camping, horseback riding, golf, tennis, ice skating, sledding, skiing and snowboarding
• Close to prominent shopping mall and outlets
• Beautiful riverfront
• First-class school system and diverse demographics
• Fine art galleries, performing arts and restaurants
If you, or someone you know, may be interested in this ED Directorship, please forward an updated CV to:
Judy Vince – Recruiter
EmCare Partners Group is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital located in New Rochelle, NY.
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital is a 476-bed community teaching hospital located in New Rochelle, New York, and a member of Montefiore Health System, Inc. This facility is a major teaching affiliate of New York Medical College and received the 2009 National Quality Award from Premier Healthcare Alliance.
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital’s Emergency Department sees 38,000 visits annually and has 21 beds. The Emergency Department is a Level II Trauma Center and Stroke Center.
- Received Westchester County Certificate of Merit for Heroism
- ED patient navigator
- Therapeutic hypothermia treatment
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR
New Rochelle, NY is just 15 minutes from Upper Manhattan and offers an ethnically diverse population. Residents of New Rochelle enjoy several cultural attractions including an art museum, public library, town green, family-friendly events, seasonal festivals, concerts, outdoor movies, children’s library and a public playground.
- Historic district, bustling waterfront, beaches, parks, award-winning public school system, prominent private schools and three universities
- New waterfront development planned featuring residencies, shops, restaurants, a boardwalk and open space
For more information, Please contact:
Judy Vince – Recruiter
Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking qualified Emergency Physicians to join our staff, serving patients in our growing multi-hospital network. Candidate must be ABEM Certified and/or Emergency Medicine Residency trained.
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in upstate New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Key Features of this Position:
Multi Specialty Group, Closed Medical Staff, 270+ physicians PA Coverage and Excellent Support Staff 132/ 12 hour shifts per year -Incentive Opportunities for additional shifts worked Yearly Incentive Bonus (Productivity, Patient Satisfaction, Core Measures) Group employed model with competitive salary Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance Nestled in the foothills of the Adirondack and Catskill Mountains, Bassett Medical Center is located in Cooperstown, New York, a beautiful resort village on Otsego Lake. Home to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, the Glimmerglass Opera Company, and the Fenimore Art Museum, the area also boasts many cultural and four season recreational advantages including theater, music, museums, golf, sailing, hiking, and skiing.
Full Time and Per Diem Emergency Medicine Physicians
JOIN OUR EXTRAORDINARY TEAM OF HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
White Plains Hospital is defined by our culture of excellence and high standard of care. If you are passionate about providing quality patient care and want to grow in a supportive and professional environment, we invite you to join our dynamic healthcare team. Our Emergency Department treats nearly 60,000 patients annually. Physicians must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine.
• Newly remodeled ED
• Full ancillary, specialty and scribe support
• New simulation lab
• Only 25 minutes north of New York City
• Ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
• Competitive salary including incentive bonus programs
• Comprehensive world-class benefits
For consideration, please send your CV to:
David Bigham, Human Resources Director
White Plains Hospital, 41 East Post Road, White Plains, NY 10601
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F
CarePoint Health in New Jersey is now seeking a BC/BE Emergency Physician for full-time (or part-time) employment.
CarePoint Health consists of 3 total hospitals: 1) Christ Hospital in Jersey City has an annual census of 50,000 ED visits, 2) Bayonne Medical Center in Bayonne has an annual census of 30,000 ED visits, and Hoboken University Medical Center in Hoboken has an annual census of 40,000 ED visits.
The Emergency Department is well-staffed with both attending physicians and mid-level providers (PAs and NPs). Additionally, there is full-time scribe support—allowing for more “touch time” with your patients. Nursing and ancillary services are excellent.
Contact: Randy L. Keister, MBA
Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director Needed for Exciting New Program Launching in July - New York
• Serve as the foundation for building this quality three-year residency program
• Ten residents are currently enrolled and 21 core and faculty members are already in place
• Implement your innovative ideas for the academic foundation and culture of the program
• Lead an administrative team consisting of an Asst. Program Director, Core Faculty and Program Coordinator
• Provide clinical care at a prestigious hospital’s two premier ED sites
• Both emergency departments see a significant amount of pediatrics in addition to adult patients
• Join this democratic group of high quality physicians with a focus on employee satisfaction
• Be part of a well-established community healthcare system
• Located in beautiful suburb just minutes from New York City
• Enjoy all the city has to offer including fine dining, Broadway shows, excellent shopping and more
• Must be BC by ABEM and have an active NY license
• Academic affiliation with an accredited institution
• Program has received their initial ACGME accreditation
The Ronald O. Perelman Department of Emergency Medicine at NYU Langone Medical Center is looking for full and part-time physicians to staff our new lower Manhattan Urgent Care Center and potential new, other sites to come.
At NYU Langone we offer an outstanding and competitive compensation and benefits package and job security, including:
- Full and part-time positions available
- Medical and dental plan and employer retirement contributions
- Potential opportunities to work in our ED’s in Manhattan and Brooklyn if desired
- Medical School affiliation and CME education and research opportunities
Ideal candidates would have:
- Board Certification in Emergency Medicine
- Board Certification in Family Practice with Urgent Care experience of at least 1 year and comfort performing typical Urgent Care procedures
- Board Certification in any Specialty with previous Urgent Care experience of at least 2 years, including Pediatric Care
The Ronald O. Perelman Department of Emergency Medicine at NYU Langone is a robust and thriving group of physicians, PA’s and other health care providers. We are a collegial group committed to providing outstanding patient care and an outstanding work environment.
If you are interested in joining our Urgent Care Division please send your CV to:
Leslie Miller, MD, FACEP, FAAEM, ACPE
Medical Director of Urgent Care Services