Connect with an experienced emergency medicine physician
How can I get training to become an administrator?
How do I balance my personal life and my professional life?
How can I manage my time better?
New York ACEP leadership, along with the Professional Development Committee, are here to help you by matching you with a mentor. We'll connect you with an experienced emergency medicine physician in your area of interest to help you answer these tough questions. Our experienced physicians have agreed to give of their time to help New York ACEP members, such as yourself, to navigate these difficult issues. They have experience and wisdom to share with you.
- Career advancement/career transitions
- Case and care management in emergency medicine
- Coding and reimbursement
- Compliance with government regulations
- Continuing medical education/maintenance of credentials
- Developing and improving clinical skills
- EMS and emergency preparedness
- Estate/personal financial planning
- Finances of emergency medicine
- Information technology
- Life-work balance/time management/stress reduction
- Medical simulation
- Mentoring opportunity
- Medical-legal/defensive medicine
- Quality management training
- Residency program administration
- Teaching skills