New York State All Stakeholder Sepsis Summit in Albany, October 3
August 17, 2018 - An All-Sector Sepsis Summit, sponsored by the Rory Stanton Foundation, Home Care Association of New York State (HCA), HANYS, IPRO, and the Sepsis Alliance will be held on Wednesday, October 3 at the Hilton Albany from 8 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
The goal of the summit is to inform, promote, and align an across-the-continuum response to sepsis that is timely and seamless.
Registration is available online.
The All-Sector Sepsis Summit is designed to be a catalyst for critical dialogue on the sepsis medical emergency, and on the urgency for collaboration, identification of gaps, recommendations for response, and foundation for best practices by and across all sectors. The vision is to elevate and combine individual efforts toward achieving the most synchronized, timely, and seamless response to sepsis.
• Howard Zucker, MD JD, New York State Commissioner of Health;
• Marcus Friedrich, MD, Medical Director, New York State Department of Health;
• Martin Doerfler, MD, Associate Chief Medical Officer, Northwell Health;
• Alan Sanders, MD, Chief Medical Officer, St. Peter's Health Partners;
• Orlatith Staunton, Co-Founder, Rory Stanton Foundation; and
• representatives from services across the continuum of care.